Automated Screening of BSA Solutions
Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) is a globular protein extracted from cow’s blood. Due to its low-cost, stability and availability, BSA is widely used as a protein concentration standard.
Read more about what major applications of BSA include:
- Microbial and cell culture
- Enzyme stabilization during DNA digestion
- Highly accurate dynamic viscosity measurements
- Compatibility with HPLC 40 vials and 96 well plates
- Automatic sample loading, measurement and cleaning
Download this application note to learn more about how VROC® initium would make your viscosity screening hands free, worry free and Simply Precise™!